
Today I finally did something to my condo I have always wanted to do since I bought it. Well, actually, two things.... one, replace the drafty windows including the one in my spare room that was about to fallout of the frame. 10/14/14- Done and off the list. Next, replace the ratty rug in my living room. I had the estimate done today, and I decided to go with a laminate floor. I am going to have the floor redone in my kitchen as well, so one large floor covering the kitchen and living room. Yes, there goes my tax return, but it needed to be done, so I needed Brian May's music to soothe my nerves and confirm...yes, it's worth the expense. :) Better then any pill, I promise!
The floor looks fantastic, Steve. The best thing about laminate flooring is that you can purchase an area rug whenever you choose to change the look of the entire room instead of going through the hassle of reflooring again with a new color. Even a small accent rug throws in some new personality instantly. I think you'll enjoy the floor for many years to come. You've been a great classmate.
ReplyDelete